Monday, October 25, 2010

Friday May 5, 1933

Arrived at base with a toothache, saw the M.D., fixed my tooth, gave me some pills. Went and laid down and felt much better. Later went down and did some exercises which were very good.. Listened to Captain warn us about dangers in Woods. Later got a special delivery letter from Jim saying everything was OK and he was going to be sent here  unless something happened. Went home, had supper, got a phone call from Pauline. Made a date for Saturday. Later I got a call from Terry saying she might see me Sunday. Then Mary Ad. called me up to find out if Jim had wrote me. Later went for a walk. When I got back, I heard I got a call from Jim but I don't know what about. Hung around for a while, then went home to bed. End of another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment